Ashmole Trust was formed in 2015 building upon the success of Ashmole Academy and its tradition of outstanding school performance. The trust currently consists of a Primary and a Secondary School.
We are an ‘Outstanding’ new primary school which opened in September 2016 for our first Reception cohort. The school is a two form entry school with classes from Reception up to Year 6; when pupils will carry on into secondary education at Ashmole Academy.
All current non-teaching vacancies are listed below.
Ashmole Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please use an application form, either PDF or Word, which can be found at the foot of this page.
General Kitchen Assistant Primary
1 year fixed contract /Actual Salary £14,094 pa
30 hours per week (08:00am – 2:30pm) – 39 working weeks
We are now looking for a General Kitchen Assistant to join the kitchen team in the primary school. This position includes:
- Simple cooking duties.
- The serving of meals and operating of a touchscreen till.
- General kitchen and dining room duties e.g. washing-up and the setting up and the clearing away of equipment as well as dining tables and chairs.
- The cleaning of the kitchen, and it’s surround and equipment.
- To be aware of customer needs.
- Under the direction of the Primary Chef Manager to ensure that food is prepared, cooked and served in a safe manner.
- Under the direction of the Primary Chef Manager to comply with food hygiene legislation and health and safety legislation.
Details of the Academy Trust are available on our website www.ashmoleprimary.org where you can download an application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org